Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rejoice!


Good morning, All...It's gray & gloomy here today so I'm hoping this bright card will cheer me up! The Copic Creations challenge this week is botanicals. Couldn't think of a better stamp to get that point across. It's from a Hero Arts set called Peeking Posies. The dp is from DCWV's Nana's Kids, & the verse is by Verve. I used the following Copics: YG03, YG23, RV11, RV14, B000, & 0 Colorless blender. The image & verse are attached with popdots, the silver flowers are attached with glue dots. I added sticky gems to their centers, as well as to the verse.

I think I forgot an element for the Sketch challenge, but it's too late now! Check out the other samples here. To see the Copic Creations samples, go here.

May you rejoice in the Lord today, whatever the day may hold.......Laurie

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

gee Laurie..you sure pull out a great card on such a gloomy day...u shoulda called me to meet for coffee! :)

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is very pretty, Laurie, and what a great Bible verse to put with it. Thanks for joining our CC Botanicals challenge.