Cutest Blog Background

Friday, August 7, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 20



Hi, All. It's been a very busy week around here...only two to go before the wedding! Ahhhhh-I can't believe it. I'm posting this challenge just a bit early because I won't be on the computer at all tomorrow. Here are the details.....
I love the sleekness of this layout...it's all done with individual stamps. This is my first clear stamp set (It took me a while to come around to the idea of no wood!), & it's called Window Box by Stampendous. In addition to the challenge Copic colors, I also used YR61, B21, & YG45. After the layering, I added the ribbon & the tiniest sticky gems to the centers of the flowers. It was as simple as that!
We would love to have you join us in the challenge this week. Remember, if you don't have the exact colors, you can choose similar colors from what you do have. Simply leave a comment here with a link to your sample.

2 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

What if you don't have copics? I use prismas & baby oil. Can I still play along with you ladies??? Please email me at pattypenn199@msn.com
Thanks!

Crystal said...

Love this window box and how you colored it, friend ! Another something for your blog from me ... go take a peek !