Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 23






Good Saturday morning to you all. Thanks so much for stopping by to see what our challenge is this week. As pictured above, Kimm wants us to use complementary colors...V15, BV04, & Y21. Complementary colors are ones which are opposite on the color wheel.
For my card this week, I chose a Bunny stamp by High Hopes. Isn't he the sweetest? In addition to the challenge colors, I also used V12, BV02, Y32, R000, R00, G21, G24, W1, & W3. I layered him with some lavendar cs and attached him to my sage card which had been CB'ed (is that a word?). A MS edge punch made my lacy doodad, & purple Dew Drops at a little shine to the card. I think my favorite part of the card is the purple satin ribbon & bow.
I hope this card will inspire you to join our challenge at Artful Sentiments. I'll be looking for a link to your samples! Hugs, Laurie

2 comments:

Shar said...

Super sweet!! What a cuddly looking fellow!

Kristine said...

Ooo, super CUTE! LOVE that purple silky ribbon esp. on this color of card! :) Cute bunny too... I'm so excited that KLSNS is getting HH stamps in soon at a discount!! (yes, I'm on her DT, so I just had to mention that, LOL) ;P Hope you're having a wonderful week?!