Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blog Award

My dear friend, Crystal, passed this award on to me a few days ago. We were in the final week before our son's wedding, so I put it on the back burner for a while. Thank you, Crystal, for being such a good friend to me for these many years. Finding a kindred spirit is a blessing from the Lord!
To pick up the Circle of Friends blog award:
Cut and paste the award logo and cut & paste it on your own blog. Nominate at least five other bloggers that you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post and include these instructions on how to pick up your award on your blog post. To show your appreciation to the person who gave you the award, link back to their blog. Finally, comment on the recipients' blogs to let them know they've received the award.

Here are my five nominees: Kelley, Shawne, Kimm, Shar, & Ann

It's completely my pleasure to count these ladies (& many others) to be my stamping buddies!

2 comments:

Kimm BT said...

You are so sweet to think of me Laurie.. thankyou! Kimm

stamps&cars said...

Awwww......how very sweet. Darn...you took two of the people I would have given it too!! ;-)