Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So Happy


Good morning, Everyone. I trust you had a good Monday...spent mine making cut-out cookies & cards. The cookies are for my ds' wedding on 8/21 & the cards are for the Artful Sentiment challenges for the rest of the month. I wanted to get them completed & sent to Kimm so I will not have that on my plate in addition to wedding stuff. :)
I also whipped up this shimmery card while I was at it. It will be my soon-to-be-daughter-in-law's bridal shower card. She's not all that fond of sparkle, & she truly is not a fan of pink, but I think she'll like this one. I especially like the shimmery brad which I found at a local scrapbook store. Unfortunately, Crystal & I shared the package, so I don't know who makes it. It's one of those easy, but elegant cards....great to make if you don't have a lot of time. The final touch is to use a glue pen completely around the edge of the card & add glitter. The rest of the details are below...Hugs, Laurie
Stamps: Inkadinkado, SU!
CS: Bazzill, Clear Artistic Stamps-Shimmer Paper Style
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics R02, R22

No comments: