Cutest Blog Background

Monday, August 17, 2009

Strength When You Need It


A quick post today as we are up to our elbows in getting ready for the wedding! My dd has taken pity on her ol' mom & is baking the last few batches of cookies for me. Whew!
My card is made with a base of Banana from SU!. The dp is really from the cover of K&Co's "Wild Raspberry" 12x12 pad. I loved the cut-away shape & just had to recycle it on a project. The verse is by Our Daily Bread Designs & is stamped directly to the base card. The butterfly stamp is by Inkadinkado & attached with popdots. I added eyelets, twine, a sticky gem, & swirls from a Sizzlet to finish off.
Thanks so much for checking in on my blog. I appreciate your comments.....it's so much fun to share a love for stamping with others. Hugs, Laurie

5 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

this is GORGEOUS Laurie!! WOWZERS!!!

Crystal said...

Laurie, this is probably my favorite of your many cards!! I love the cutaway and all the embellishing. Great job, sister !!! { hugs!}

Smiling Stamper said...

Laurie,your card is so beautiful! I love the color combinations, embellishments, all the details you added, and especially the great message! If you can do all of that with an impending wedding, you are truly gifted!!

Shawne said...

I love the cut away shape too way to recycle, this is gorgeous!!!!

Kristine said...

Gorgeous card!! I just love butterflies and the sybolism of them. Lovely colors on here too! :)