Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 24


Hi, All. Sorry for being a day late in posting this but I was getting some much needed R&R in Indiana this past week, visiting my family there. One day this week I hope to share a great idea my mom gave me for storing stamping/scrapbooking accessories.
This week's challange colors are bright & beautiful! The boldness of the pink & orange is set-off wildly by the bright green Kimm chose. They are hot, hot, hot! :) Now for the details of my card: I colored a High Hopes image to highlight the ODBD Amazing Grace stamp which is stamped on BG dp. I layered the sentiment image with Shimmer paper cut with Nesties & SU! cs. The 5 1/2" square card was covered entirely with BG Lime Ricky dp and embellised with ribbon & buttons before I used pop dots to attach the rest of it.
There are two more wonderful examples over on Artful Sentiments...why don't you check them out & then make your own sample to share with us. Come on....join the fun! And have a wonderful Labor Day holiday......Hugs, Laurie

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful colors!! Love your layout and design with the flowers going down the side and the buttons. I love the song Amazing Grace too.

Shar said...

Lovely! Your border of flowers adds such a sweet touch to this card!