Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 25




Hey, Friends! How's it going this Saturday? Can you believe I almost forgot to post this week's challenge card? I was so excited to get groceries today...haha...not really. The excitement came from meeting a good friend at the grocery store so we could at least see each other's faces! It was fun, but we decided to work on getting together w/o the carts & coupons next time :)

Now for the challenge.....I had a hard time when I first saw the colors for this week, but after looking through some dp and my stamp stash, inspiration hit. The layout of the card is simple, like work projects ought to be. (My dh always says that after you figure the cost & time of a project you should multiply by 2.5) Aren't these brads perfect for a carpenter ant? The sentiment is computer generated.

Stamps: High Hopes - DP: Cosmo Cricket - CS: Bazzill - Copics: Y35, B95, B97, W1, W3, W5, E55, E57, E59, E35, E37, E19, 0 colorless blender

1 comment:

Shar said...

This is WAY too cute! Love it!