Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 26

Good Morning! It's that time again for another Artful Sentiments Challenge. Kimm, as always, has done a great job of choosing colors that make me think. Please join our challenge here.




The details for my card:
The yellow & purple cs are SU!. The dp is from the Wisteria collection by Basic Grey. I'd love to give credit for the stamped image, but I can't remember the company's name. I stamped a couple of extra images from Sally Lynn's stamps when I went to my Copic Certifcation class. Besides the challenge colors, I've also used C1, E00, E11, R00, V000, V09, V01, YG67, YR02, & Y21. To add some shine, I used my glitter pen on the wings. The image is cut out with the Labels 4 Nestie and is layered onto the Fleur de Lis Pendant also by Spellbinders. As you can see from the middle picture, the pendant is really a square & comes with three other cut-outs. I used one of the extra cut-outs to add those two extra points (top & bottom) behind the image. I've circled what it looks like. It's exactly like the corner points of the pendant but it's the size of the other green sample. (Where was my extra one for the picture? Who knows!) My Zig Painty is one of my favorite tools, so I used it to go around the edge of the Labels 4 cut-out. Lastly, I added the gold ribbon and the butterfly embelishment.
That's it for this one, Friends. Have a great weekend, Laurie

4 comments:

stamps&cars said...

I LOVE it! The Pendant additions are so creative and make me want that darn pendant now!

Shar said...

Sweet card! Beautiful framing of the image.

Crystal said...

Laurie , I love the softness of your color scheme and how the pendant adds such elegance! {hugs , sister !}

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful!