Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 27




Time for the Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge! This week I chose to use two of the three colors: BG96 & B95. My stamped image is by Fred B. Mullett - bought this stamp in Seattle 11 years ago! To color this guy, I used BG96, G85, & YG63 in that order from the top of his back to bottom. I'm amazed that I didn't have to do any blending. The top fin was colored the same way but in reverse order. I found that SU! Artichoke cs and dp were perfect colors to complement my fishy friend. The CB folder made great bubble background paper, too. Spellbinders gave me the ovals and the tag. To get the shine, I used my Judikins bottle of embossing ink & clear embossing powder to completely cover the fish oval.
If you get a moment, check out the Artful Sent blog to see the wonderfully diverse samples this week.

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic and I love how you incorporated these colors!!! Great lookng card, Laurie!!!