Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Birthday Buddy



It's Monday, Friends. How was your weekend? Mine was good & fruitful. Here are two challenges that I thought would be fun to combine: Copics Colour Challenge & High Hopes Stamps . High Hopes is celebrating their Blogiversary by challenging stampers to make birthday cards. The CCC challenge is to use Copics V06, B23, & BG23.

The well-wishing sheep image is by High Hopes & has been colored with Copic W1, W3, W5, R24, BG13 (don't have BG23), B23, & V06. Nesties & a paper piercer were the tools I used, along with DP by Cosmo Cricket. This dp is so wonderful that I felt using anymore embellishments was unnecessary.


Thanks for stopping by yet again. I hope you feel blessed & inspired. Hugs, Laurie

4 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Laurie! very cute card! I am not quitting stamping! ha ha! sometimes ya gotta get your priorities in order! :) hugz, Jane :)

Stacey said...

Aww, how adorable is this little fella?! Love how you have used the colours on this card.

Thanks for playing along with us at the Copic Colour Challenge this week! ~♥~

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Laurie! I love what you did with the sheep! I love the shades of blue and green you put together. Great layout design on the whole card.
Thanks for your uber sweet comment on my blog.
Bless you, sis!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet little sheep!! Love the shades of blue and green and the design!! Gorgeous card!!