Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hanging on to Summer

I am so happy to be able to greet you all today with a post! I'm going to make it quick...I'm training on-line for a parttime job & have lots to do in about 9 days. If you think about it, pray for my going on 50 brain to be able to commit this stuff to memory. :)
I've had this wonderful, digital image by Sweet N Sassy colored for a few weeks but just never put it together in a card. I guess I'm not ready to give up all things summer so I chose bright yellow - think sunshine - for my base. I used the new CB Victoria folder & Nesties Labels 2. I then added three different sized pearl sticky embellishments & the ribbon. I colored the image with Copics, but don't recall which ones I used.
Hope this simple card gives you a smile & a little boost for your Wednesday. Hugs, Laurie

No comments: