Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #4


I know, I know....it's feast or famine with me. Three posts in one day is over the top. But I've had this Hero Arts Set, Chinese Dolls, for a while and thought it would be perfect for the challenge. Check it out here.
I've made my card with unknown dp, Nesties Labels 2 & Scallop Circles, and the sweet sentiment by Stampendous. Colored the doll with Copics, and a little bling to make it all shine......voila - we have a card! :)

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Adorable ! Love the dp, the image and your take on it !

Kristine said...

Awww...what a FABULOUS card! Love this sweet image, and your DP is so pretty! Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges last week! It's so great having you and I hope you'll play along as you get the chance! Have a lovely weekend (what's left of it?! LOL) xXx

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

great cards on all three posts, fantastic coloring..have a blessed week!

enjoy *~*

theneon said...

Awww, this is just so adorable. The color choices are perfect -- now you make me feel like a "need" this stamp set!

Patti said...

This is adorable! You've had a very creative day!Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment!

Christi said...

How cute!!!!