Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 29




Good morning, Friends. Are you ready for another wonderful challenge from Artful Sentiments? The colors this week are so much fun....Fall-ish or not!

Can anyone tell me where I got this sweet Digi monkey? Doesn't he just make you grin? I used BG Marrakesh paper and a MS border punch to give him a background that makes him stand out. The sentiment is in a great Hero Arts set of 6. Other than using C1 for the sky, I've only used the challenge colors this week. The texture of the monkey's fur was made with the Colorless Blender. Oh, I just remembered I had to use one other color for his face. I know it was an 'E' but am not sure which one.

What kind of creations are you thinking of for these colors? Share your work with us, please! And you'll want to see the other fun cards made with them, too. Check it out HERE.

I hope this little guy does give you a smile for your day. Blessings, Laurie

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweet cards but even sweeter is that it's your birthday!! Happiest of days to you!! May the joy of knowing Jesus fill your day to overflowing!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Cathy said...

Hi Lauri, I can't believe that we both used Mo's Digital Pencil images this week. I love that little monkey . I am not sure where you got the image because it was a freebie on either Paper Craft Planet, SNR, or a challenge site that Mo was sponsoring that particular week, there are a lot of possibilities. I am not even certain what site I got mine from :)

Cathy said...

I was just reading through your comments and realized that it was your birthday. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!

Gloria W said...

Happy Birthday Lauri. Hope you have a blessed day and everyday.

Live Love and Scrap said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Wishing you many of God's blessings today and all year long!!!

Hugs,
Sarah

MaxineD said...

Have an awesome birthday Laurie :-) We share the same date, even if I had my birthday yeaterday (New Zealand time) I do pray you have as many blessings as I did.

Davi said...

Cute card and Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday today and blessing each day of this next year!!

MiamiKel said...

Happy Blessed birthday to you!!!!! Many blessings to you on your special day and all the years to come :)

Shar said...

He's way too cute! Great card!