Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 30




Hi, Friends. I hope you can join us at Artful Sentiments this week. I think the colors are terrific together and definitely not a combo that I've tried before. Check it out here


The image I chose to use is a House Mouse stamp, although I don't think that's what they call it when it's a bear and not a mouse. I knew it would be perfect for that small sentiment stamp by Hero Arts. Although it doesn't show up too well in the photo, there is crystal laquer all over the balloon, so it has a sheen to it. The dp is BG Eva and the perfect-for-these-colors ribbon is unknown. I used the Curvy Rectangles Nestie to cutout the image.
It's not fancy but I think it's pretty cute, if I do say so myself! :) Thanks for stopping by.......Hugs, Laurie

3 comments:

Shar said...

Sweet card! Love how you put all the colors together!

Danni said...

Such a wonderful card!!

Kristine said...

Awww...LOVE THIS Laurie! Very cute image, and I like your colors here too! :) Hope you had a wonderful week!!