Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 32




"I praise you, O Lord... for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." That's how the verse ends. It's from Psalm 139 which tells us how God knows each person before they are born. Such an amazing thought!

This week's challenge colors were a true challenge for me. I couldn't picture anything in my life that had yellow & orange together with gray. Finally, I came up with pottery. I tried several different combinations on these pots until I found one that suited me. (I had to remember that many times 'less is more.')

I am anxious to see what the rest of the design team has created. It's sure to be a wide variety. How about you? Can you think of a good image to use these colors on? If you can, go to Artful Sentiments and use Mr. Linky to link us to your sample.

Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs, SU! shape set

Paper: Basic Grey June Bugdp

Copics: Y15, YR07, W5, W3, W1

2 comments:

stamps&cars said...

So pretty..... I had my card all done.....sent it to Kimm and the autofill feature on my e-mail sent it to the wrong addy. ;-)

Shar said...

Great use of the colors and great card!