Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Season of Sparkle from Flourishes - FLLCOCT

Good afternoon, Friends. I want to tell you about a great challenge from Flourishes.
In honor of their October release, which will include SIX new stamp sets, they are challenging us to make a sparkly card celebrating the season. One winner drawn at random will receive their very own set of all six new sets! Isn't that exciting? If you go to their website, you can see a sneak peek of one of the new sets.

Here's my card for the challenge. The paper is by K&Co. The stamped image and sentiment are both unknown. I've used Stickles on the stamped image and the border of my Nestie layer. The red cs was run through the Swirl CB folder. I added ribbon and sticky gems to complete my shimmery card! Hope you can join the fun.......Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Randi said...

I love it. I have that DP too and it makes such nice creations.