Cutest Blog Background

Friday, October 23, 2009

Stamp Convention stuff



I can't believe the whole week has passed before I could take a few minutes to post! I guess I'm still getting used to coordinating everything with working parttime.
These two cards were made at my mom's house in Indiana when we went to a nearby stamp convention last weeked. Have you seen the new CB folders? Here I've used two of them: Diamond Plate and Herringbone. Also purchased at the convention was the Nesties Label Nine. I've used it to cut out my image of the tree (by Great Impressions) and to make a frame for the fish card. Speaking of fish, what do you think of the MS fish punch that my good buddy, Crystal, gave me for my bday? It embosses stripes on the side of the fish!
There you have it, Friends. Both cards were fun to make and easy to put together. I'm hoping to use some more fun stuff over the weekend, and if you can check back tomorrow and Sunday there will be posts for challenge blogs. Enjoy your Football Friday Night! Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Great cards Laurie! Bet that was so fun to go to a stamping convention!! The fishies are too cute, and I just LOVE your textured bg and colors of your 2nd card there, and the tree is tooo CUTE! I also love your new Nesties shape, that's one I haven't seen yet! :) Great job.