Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge 19


It's almost the New Year, Friends! 2010 is just around the corner and our challenge this week is to make a card or project ringing it in. Lisa reminds us to let the Holy Spirit be our guide as we think of what we want to accomplish this coming year. She chose Psalm 24: 4-5:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long."

My card this week is square, using blues and silvers. The image was a stamped gift from a fellow DT member but I don't know what company makes it. Thanks, Helen, for sharing with me. I love this sweet girl dressed for a snow outing. I hope you'll find time to look at the other cards on the SSCC blog. They are all so cute! And I also hope you'll be able to join our challenge.

Happy New Year! Hugs, Laurie

7 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors, very soft.

peggysue said...

What a beautiful image! Great colors too it has such a soft, elegant look.

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Laurie! Love this girl image and all your silver cardstock--it shimmers and it's gorgeous. Many blessings are wished for you in the coming year!

Winnie and Patty said...

This is a lovely card. I hope you have a Blessed & Prosperous 2010! TFS

Shar said...

Very pretty! She looks so sweet!

Randi said...

Laurie, this card is just awesome. I love the little girl image and you did such a nice job with her. Have s great week.

theneon said...

Happy New Year -- this card is just so sweet, silvery and wonderfully blue. The strands of silver are such a great accent and the image is colored perfectly.