Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who do you trust?


Good morning! Don't faint because I'm posting in the middle of the week....can you believe it? :)

When we went to a stamping convention in the Fall, my mom found this cool little border stamp by Endless Creations. I stamped it & then used my 2" scalloped punch. To color my flower image, I stamped it with Versamark and used chalks to give it color. The hardware is from SU! and the verse is by Our Daily Bread. The dp is from the cover of a K&Co 12x12 pad.

I'm sending this card to my sweet cousin, Tera, for her birthday. I won't tell you how old she is because I'm MUCH older! The inside sentiment reads: "Sending you warmest wishes on your special day. Happy Birthday with love..."

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a beautiful card, I am sure she is going to love this.