Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, February 7, 2010


The challenge for this week is to use two of things to make your project. I've used two colors of ink, cs, ribbon and sticky gems. All the stamps and the cs are from SU!
Our verse for this week is Mark 10:7-9: "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
Hop on over to the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog to read Randi's words of wisdom and to add your creation to our challenge. I love the DT's cards....Valentine's Day is my favorite: everything's hearts! Yah!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Laure,

I'm Judy from Digital-Ink Co. I just wanted to stop by and say hello from one Christian to another. Love your card hun, it's just lovely, and I love your blog and am now a follower. I do hope you'll stop by sometime.

Lots of love,
Judy aka M&M Designz

peggysue said...

I think that was an SU stamp set, wasn't it? Cut elittle butterfly image and I like the stamped blocks you used for your layout.

Becky said...

Looks like a SU stamp.. Lovely card.

Helen said...

I think your card is soooo pretty! I love those colors together and those stamps are some of my favorite! Have a wonderful week!
Blessings!
~H

theneon said...

Beautiful colors and a great interpretation of Randi's "two" challenge.

Randi said...

Great job on the 2 challenge. Your color combo is beautiful. Have a great week, OK I mean, weekend!