Cutest Blog Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a Birthday Celebration Day Blog Hop!!











Happy Birthday, Kris! Here's a card to offer you some bday wishes....some flowers to cheer you up on this cold winter day.

And for a GREAT BIG BDAY SURPRISE, I've brought you a trip to ITALY! Your first stop is the beautiful city of Venice where you will see the sights as you ride through the canals in a gondola. Then you are off to Florence in the heart of Tuscany. You'll visit the Piazza della Signoria, maybe see the Cow Parade, and stop by Boboli Gardens.
Take lots of pictures while you're there, Kris, & share them with us when you get back.
Click HERE to move on to Pamela's blog and keep the party rolling










7 comments:

Helen said...

You just made me wish I was there now! lol Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!
~H

Ceal said...

wow Laurie, I am ready to go as well. Cute Birthday card!

Kristine said...

I KNEW that was Venice just by looking at the picture! LOL. Awww, you girls are too much!! LOVE this beautiful card Laurie--your colors and flower are so PRETTY!! Thank you much for making this a very special and blessed birthday celebration for me.

I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Weekend!!
{{hugs}}

Natalie said...

Wow, a trip to Italy what a great gift, maybe we can all fit in her suitcase and go too! Your card is beautiful, I loved the blues.

Traci M said...

What fun to visit your beautiful blog and see this oh so pretty card!! When I fist saw the picture I thought I recognized, it...we traveled to Venice (on business) last Spring...it's a beautiful and interesting spot!

Kathy Winter said...

I can be packed in 10 minutes!! LOL. Great card Laurie:) I love it!

Gloria Westerman said...

Now that is a present......love your card....so pretty....