Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Year of Flowers by Flourishes


Here's a project I did earlier in the year with three great sets from Flourishes. My dh was extremely generous at Christmas, giving me not only the sets but quite a few Copic markers that were on my wish list. I'm a lucky girl! : D

I chose a basic layout for the whole project: base cs, dp (mostly BG), calendar printed on cream Neenah cs, flower & Scripture images on cream Neenah, 'ribbon' made with same base cs and a Martha Stewart border punch.

The flower/Scripture images were eac cut out with a different Nestie. The Scriptures are by Verve, SU!, and an unknown source. Even though you can't see it in the pictures, I used a matching ink color to go around the edge of each Nestie cutout. I also used a neutral gray to outline the flower images.

That's all there is to it! The posts below show the rest of the flower images close up. I had a ton of fun doing this project. Thanks for letting me share it with you.

1 comment:

Shawne said...

What a beautiful project Laurie!