First, I looked through my collection of samples, sketches, and tip sheets and tagged the ones I thought would be good for an assembly-line type production. Second, I chose base cs and any dp for three to 10 cards, using the same layout. I cut everything as I went. Next came putting together the layers, except for the layer that would be stamped & any embellishments. All that was left to do was choose the images, sentiments, and embellies.
The ric-rac was my starting point for the these cards. I had 8 different colors and made 8 different cards (only 6 would fit in the picture).
I didn't notice until now, but all the stamps are retired SU! sets. Funny - I guess that's what happens when you're a former demonstrator. : D
Thanks for checking in on my blog, Friends. Enjoy your Tuesday afternoon. -Laurie
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I'm so happy to have the chance to post in the middle of the week, Friends! This past Saturday I had a free day and designated it 'stamping day.' My goal was two-fold: use up cs and dp already collected and make 30 to 40 cards. I had a plan!