Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happiness Always


Good morning, Friends. I trust you are doing well and getting ready to celebrate our Lord's resurrection.

We are celebrating in Florida this year. That's kind of hard, but there is a wonderful church here where we can hopefully sing that old hymn, "Up From the Grave He Arose."

My card today was made using the Lovely Labels set from GinaK Designs. That set is made to coordinate with a couple of the Nesties Label die cuts. You can't see it very well in the picture, but the black layer has been run through a CB folder. The background paper is BG. The flower image is by SU! & was stamped with Versamark ink. I used chalks to add color.

Hugs, Laurie

1 comment:

Helen said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! I love those colors, your dp and image/sentiments are fabulous, but I'm in love with the bow!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!
~H