Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Psalm 51:7-10 Stampin' Sisters In Christ #31


Psalm 51:7-10: "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness, let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide you face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."

That's our Scripture for this week, Friends. Our challenge is to make a clean and simple card/project (CAS).

My inspiration for this card came from Melanie Muenchinger. You can see her card HERE. I decided to make a very simple card by using white cardstock. You'll have to take my word for it that the bow looks a lot better in person. I don't know why it looks like that in the picture - Ugh! The sentiment and flower image are by Verve. The heart swirls are a background stamp by SU!

I hope you'll be able to play along with us this week. Check out the DT's samples and find out who our sponsor is HERE. Blessings, Laurie

6 comments:

Wendy M said...

I love this card - it is stunning xx

Randi said...

Laurie, I have always loved that SU background stamp and thats for letting me see it again! It is perfect for this challenge. Your pink flower is just the right pop of color! Have a wonderful week, GF!

Kathy Winter said...

Your card is lovely! The bow looks good to me. Have a great week:)

Ceal said...

Beautiful card Laurie! I agree the bow is fine

Kristine said...

Beautiful CASE (and CAS) of Mel's card Laurie! Love this whimsical flower and your ribbon is luscious--love it! *Ü* Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Kris

Helen said...

I love your card! You did a wonderful job! Your bow is perfect, too!
Blessings!
~H