Cutest Blog Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Flowers

I bet you think I'm here posting this card and writing a message on my blog, don't you?! Not this time....I'm scheduling this post because, Lord willing, I'm almost to our vacation destination in Florida! :)

Soon my family will catch up with me, and we'll spend two weeks together at the beach. I'm spoiled and get to fly down a couple days early to visit with my sister and bro-in-law who are there now. Sigh...as I pre-post this I can almost feel that sunshine and warmth.

Well, now for my card. This flower image is part of GinaK's Spring Floral stamp set. The leaves reminded me of this K&Co paper I found a while ago. I love the colors and swirls together. This was such a quick project to complete. I think I like the texured ribbon the best.

Thanks for stopping by my post....Blessings, Laurie

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is very pretty.

Angela Fehr said...

Love the glittery details! I have a giveaway for some Unity verse stamps on my blog if you want to check it out! http://scrapsfrommytable.blogspot.com

Shar said...

How very pretty!