Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, March 14, 2010

SSCC 30 - Psalm 29:11


Good morning, Friends. It's time for another wonderful challenge from Stampin' Sisters In Christ Challenge. Today our Scripture is from the Psalms.

Psalm 29:11 - "The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace."

Our challenge is to use a peaceful image or a verse about peace in our project.

Can I just take a moment to say how much SSCC continues to bless me? My fellow DT members can come up with some good challenges...and I'm not simply talking about stamping! The Scripture verses and their testimonies are so encouraging. And then I look at the projects others share & read their posts. Wow! I wish I had time to read every link every week!

My image today is from Our Daily Bread Designs. The paper is BG Origins.

Hugs, Laurie

5 comments:

Candace said...

This is definitely very peaceful...love your card today, Laurie! Have a great week! :)

Becky said...

Peaceful indeed!!

Helen said...

Beautiful! I love your image, very peaceful! I love your dp's, too! Beautiful card!

peggysue said...

Very peaceful Laurie in a masculine set of colors too, or autumn outdoors. I like that image and such pretty papers.

theneon said...

This is just right for peaceful -- I love this image and what it brings to mind: peace!