Cutest Blog Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Summertime Blossoms


I know, I know. Spring has just arrived and already I'm talking summer? I just couldn't help myself! Thise red flowers with their visiting butterfly puts me in mind of summertime....hot, sunny days, lemonade, butterflies, bees, and blossoms!

This image is by Impression Obsession and is SOOOO easy to color. They've drawn the shading into each section, so all I had to do was choose the colors of Copics I wanted. The red ribbon adds a little drama and adds to my summer dream.

(I'm writing this before we go to Florida, but I'm hoping for some hot weather down there! I'll have to let you know when we get back.)

Thanks for visiting my blog. -Laurie

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I was treated to a IRL view and love it ! Love all the bright cheery colors, Laurie !

theneon said...

Hi there! A great use of the colors for this one -- it is lovely and so happy in the thought of summer fun!

Helen said...

What a cheerful card! It's awesome! I love how you tied the ribbon!
Missing you!
Blessings!
~H

Kristine said...

Beautiful potted flowers!! Love the way you tied the ribbons on the side and I see your cute li'l watermark!! YAY! It looks great on there *Ü* (ok, so I'm slightly biased!) LOL

Thanks again for playing in my li'l guessing game Laurie! So many peeps thought it was D'Amour Allure (great guess too!) but it's actually La-La Land! *Ü* Irina's having another (EASIER) guessing game on the LLLC blog today and one winner will get a $25 store credit!! It ends midnight tonight, so hope you get a chance to head over and try it out! :) Hugs!!