Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

You're the best!


Ok, so I have never in my life worn a 'belly shirt,' as I call them, but this babe was just too cute to pass up. (I don't have a tatoo either...just in case you were wondering. LOL)

I had already precut my cs and dp, so I had to crop out part of the digi image by Shirley's 2 Girls. Check out their website HERE to see the rest of her. They've got some unique images that are fun, fun, fun! You can get some inspiration, too, from their design team members - very talented.

Wouldn't you love having someone greet you with this much enthusiasm? It would have to tickle you. That's the feeling I hope the recipient of my card gets.

Hugs, Laurie

3 comments:

Shar said...

Fabulous card! It brought a smile to my face the second I looked at it.

Kristine said...

Awww, this is so cute Laurie and YES... who wouldn't want to be greeting like this? LOL Reminds me of my girls when they were little and how excited they use to be when I came to pick them up---now they're like, "You can go anytime now mom!" LOL. Anyway--cute cute. I'm sure your recipient will love it! And thanks again for my birthday card. I have it on my shelf in my craft room and I think of you often. *Ü* Have a great week!!

Helen said...

This is such a fun card! I love that color of blue and your bow is perfect!
Blessings!
~H