Cutest Blog Background

Friday, June 18, 2010

Graduation Cards


Hello, Fellow Stamping Friends! It's been such a llllooonnnnggg time since I've been able to post any samples. I've taken pictures of the cards I've been able to make since the end of April in anticipation of the new computer, so it's catch up time. That's good because I won't be able to make anything new for a little while since my stamping area is getting a face-lift thanks to my DH (& I do mean he is a darling!!). I'll tell you all about that when my spot is done & I can post some pictures of my fantastic work area.
My cards today are graduation cards made with some great dp by Graphic 45. They could just as easily be Father's Day cards, but I went the graduation route this time. I found my Fiskars crimper just as I was doing them. Woohoo! It's been ages since I used it but I don't know why - I love the look!
A couple of cards have some stitching thanks to a new tool...recently got a Janome Sew Mini machine. They aren't perfect, but I'm counting on that old saying of practice makes perfect.with practice. : ) That's it for today...Thanks a whole bunch for stopping by....Hugs, Laurie

No comments: