Cutest Blog Background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Graduation samples





Today I have more graduation cards for you. These are made with my all-time favorite grad set: Tassel Time from SU! It was retired several years ago, so if you've never tried it, you might have to do an ebay search, but it will be worth it! The red, yellow, & black cards were made using school colors while the others were not. I had some pink cs already crimped & couldn't resist it paired with deep, rich brown. Those ribbons are sooo girly, aren't they?
I had a blast with those crimped cs pieces and added some CB folder action, shiny doodads, ribbon, and a MS edge punch to one of the cards.
Sadly, today was our last graduation party for the year. It was an honor to join with the families of kids we've seen grow up as they eagerly celebrated their completion of high school . We're excited to see where the Lord takes each one of them as they enter the next season of their lives.
Blessings, Laurie





1 comment:

Helen said...

These are awesome! I love your great color combos! You always make the most beautiful bows! Can you tell that I'm snooping through your blog this afternoon? I'm having a wonderful time, too! :)