Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, June 26, 2010


I hope today finds you well & enjoying yourself. I had a bunch of errands to run this morning so my day has flown by. I decided to make a list of every place I needed to go - I do like seeing items crossed off after accomplishing the task!

As you can see, my two cards for today use the same layout. I love the doing this! It's so much fun to pick colors, ribbons, bows, dp, & cardstock that coordinate with each other and put a layout together. If I'm making quite a few of the same layout, I usually cut out all the parts before assemblying them. The Bible verse & flower are by Verve & the cute cupcake is a $1 stamp from a bin at Michaels that I embellished with Stickles. I can't tell you where I got the dp or who made it, but I think both of them are wonderful.
That's it for today....Thanks for stopping by - Laurie

2 comments:

theneon said...

Laurie, these are both great -- the flower popping off the edge in the first one is clever and the cupcake in the second one yummy with shimmer.

Helen said...

These are awesome! That cupcake looks so yummy and I love that chocolate bow! This layout is really cool! Wonderful cards, Laurie!