Cutest Blog Background

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunshine for Your Day




Good morning, Stamping Friends. I hope you are enjoying your day no matter the weather. But I have to tell you that we've had a string of sunny days that has been wonderful. Low humidity, sunshine, & warm. Ahhhh. But just in case you haven't had the same, here's a card to brighten your day!

This image is a wonderful Plain Jane from Verve. I've colored it with Copics & added some shimmery silver streaks with a Spica pen. Can you see those streaks? They don't show up too well in the pic. The paper is Basic Grey, but I can't remember which collection. It's one of my favorites, though. I don't often think of getting wired ribbon, but this was in my stash. It might be a bit big, but I think it works. : )

That's it for now. Thanks once again for checking in on my blog. Hugs, Laurie


5 comments:

Shar said...

A very cheery and pretty card! Love it!

Helen said...

oooooohhhh, Laurie! That bow is incredible! I love this awesomely cheerful card! Hope things are going well for you!!! Have a wonderful day!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the image offset in the frame!

Sharanda said...

This is a gorgeous & cheery card! I love that sunshine stamp. TFS :o)

Helen said...

Hi, Laurie! How are you doing? I was just thinking about you and I remembered that you should be having a couple of grandbabies about now. How is that going? Hope you're doing well! Have a great week-end!
Blessings!
~Helen