Cutest Blog Background

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's been awhile! - ODBDSLC47

Can you even believe I am making a blog post?  It's been six months - Wow, that's a long time!  I've been busy with my first two grandchildren who were born 2 months apart last Fall in addition to my work as a Cprint interpreter.  It's incredible & challenging at the same time, but I've finally gotten some time to stamp.  I'm out of practice, so you'll have to bear with me.  Thank goodness for the wonderful tools we have these days. Fun, fun!

Here are two cards I made recently using DCWV papers. I love the soft color tones & the dainty patterns.  I've received some new-to-me Nesties for my birthday and Christmas that were unused until now, too.  The first card uses Blossoms and the second uses Labels 8 & 11.   I just love how you can layer and mix-n-match.  I've also used some ribbon & my new favorite tool:  Liquid Pearls.  I want to get them in every possible color.  I am truly hooked, Friends!  : P



Both cards will be used in the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge.  You can see what that's all about  HERE.   I've chosen ODBDSLC26- Dies and Punches as the challenge for their one year Anniversary Challenge.  I've used the Customer Scripture set that I adore.  Hope you enjoy these simple cards.  Thanks for checking in on me, Laurie

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! I just love the paper and your colors. Such a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Shar said...

Really pretty! I adore your color scheme!