Cutest Blog Background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge - ODBDSLC52

The challenge this week is to use leather or pearls because ODBD is celebrating their 3rd anniversary! I am extremely gratefull Kelley started the company & has done such a wonderful job of keeping us paper crafters in supply of Scripture sets.  It's a blessing to be able to use a verse as the focal point of my cards. Having said that, however, I am not going to use any ODBD stamps on my submission.  I simply had to share this cute duck image from an unknown company.  I've used Copics to color him and Nesties to make some interesting layers, but other than that this is a very simple card.  Hope you enjoy it.  It surely does make me smile!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!I love the colors and that image is darling!
Beautiful job!
Thank you for joining the Shining the Light challenge this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Shar said...

So cute! I love the way you colored the whole thing but the tulips especially.